ZOU Racer Optimist package is for sailors whom need to achieve intermediate racing level in sailing club/national regattas.
IODA approved and measured hull
Grey gelcoat with colored stripe and grey non-skid
Biaxial cloth hull promotes optimum strength characteristics
Hull bonded with superior structural adhesive to ensure stiffness
Extensive attention to finish detail
Foils & Hardware
Optiparts racing mainsheet system
Epoxy foils with aluminum tiller & extn
Polyurethane coated airbags,48L
Hand bailer and paddle with shockcords
Sails & Rigging
Optiparts racing sail
- Built for durability and speed.
- Great sail for practice and sailors learning to race
- Includes sail window, battens, tell tails, class insignia and class button
Silver regatta spars with rigging pack include:
- low friction wind indicator,
- hook-in block with aluminum sheave in a nylon casing
- Line package with, 2 to 1, 4mm Vectran halyard, 3mm Dyneema bridle with ring, Dyneema outhaul, Spliced Vectran/6mm Dyneema downhaul
40mm boom provide stiffness and allow the sailor to put more tension on the leach.
Sprit has 150mm anti chafe protection tubing.
Dolly and cover
Aluminum dolly with solid foam wheels(dia 410mm)
Polyurethane coated water proof top cover